Yesterday evening we update some subassembly and we freeze completely the design of all the parts. We order the metal frame parts and we hope they arrive as soon as possible to start building the main structure. At the same time we try to update also some prototype parts like the carriage plate and j-head holder that we improve, now it is more lighter and easy to assemble than the first version we design. We are very satisfied of the work considering that the aluminum parts are custom and handmade with the aid of a manual milling machine.
Next work is to create the full bill of material and start the checklist founding the missing parts to be ordered.